In other news: I’ve been blogging a bit on Medium lately. I started using Medium as a kind of orphanage for neglected pieces: commissioned articles that never made it to print/online, and pieces that I had to rescue with the Wayback Machine because the originals entered the Valley of Dead Links.
Here’s a few of the pieces that have gone up there. Give ’em a read if you’re looking for some “quality content,” as the kids would say. And if you dig ’em, please click on the clap icon (for those new to Medium: claps equal $ for the author).
Some Medium cool pieces:
- “I’d Rather Be A Dead Cat”: On Curiosity
- “Last Train To Brechtville”: Looking Back On “Head”
- “They Have To Say This Or They Wouldn’t Survive:” A Conversation with Cold Cave’s Wesley Eisold
- Forget The Joshua Tree: Achtung Baby Is The U2 Album We Need Right Now
- “Visual Drone”: Slowing Down with Tarkovsky & Tati